Sunday, May 6, 2012

Minis

Hey everyone!

Today I wanted to share with you some nail polishes I've been using a lot lately.

They are from a greek company named Erre Due, I'm sure most of my greek readers know about it. I love their nail polishes and I've seen they have a wide selection of colours.

I didn't know they produced mini ones though, and when I saw them in a glass box in Hondos Center, I grabbed some to try out.

I own 5 of them, I'm sure there are 2 other colours as well in the store I went in Ermou street in Athens.




The thing is, they don't have any names or numbers on them! I know, weird, right?

The colour payoff is great, the consistency is very nice and I love the brush! It's a quite wide one, it reminds me of the OPI brushes.





My two favorite ones are the reddish-coral and the turquoise. I have many corals in my collection, but I wear them all the time in the summer. After all, you can never have enough nail polishes! The mettalic turquoise is a very unique colour, it reminds me of Mermaids to Order by OPI by Sephora, but slightly better. It doesn't have any glitter whatsoever, but the metallic finish is to die for, so they are the perfect mermaid nails! I also find that it has the best quality of the lot.

These are 6 ml per bottle and cost about 2.70. I know I'll use them a lot because they come in handy for trips and I love these colours for summer!

Have you tried any mini nail polishes you like?


22 comments :

  1. The coral one is soooooo pretty!! I agree, Erre Due has the wide brush, that OPI used to have years ago. It's very helpful especially for square nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Εγώ έχω 3 αποχρώσεις από αυτή την σειρά και δεν είμαι καθόλου ευχαριστημένη!!
    Χαλανε την επόμενη μέρα και δεν μ στρώνουν καθόλου καλάς!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ποια έχεις πάρει; εγώ βάζω πάντα κ base και top coat και μου κρατάνε 3 μερες, μετά τα αλλάζω γιατί τα βαριέμαι :P

      Delete
  3. oh my god, I've never seen the mini versions!
    I want the mermaid one :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't own any of these minis, but the reddish coral and the turqoise are my faves as well ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Τέλεια χρωματάκια.. :)
    http://cosmeticgirls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard of this brand, but the shades are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Το γαλαζιο και το πορτοκαλι πολυ ωραια!
    Miss Starshiny

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the turquoise one and it's super but now I need the coral one too

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!
    I have to get the turquoise one as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ααα πολύ όμορφα!!Το κοραλί φαίνεται τέλειο!!!Μ'αρέσει πολύ που ειναι σε μικρό μέγεθος!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Είναι υπέροχα τα χρώματα τους!! Εγώ έχω τα δύο τελευταία αλλά αν βρω και τα άλλα σίγουρα θα τα πάρω :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love them all!!!
    Mou aresei pio polu omws to portokali!!!
    Kali evdomada dear
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. minis technically are much better because lets be honest out the 100 nail polishes we have , we only manage to finish one bottle and thats usually the top coat ...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Τα δυο τελευταία τέλεια χρώματα!!!Τα λάτρεψα και αυτά και την τιμή τους!!!Φιλάκια!!

    http://mybeautysteps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. κι εγω ψαχνω συνεχως mini συσκευασιες, με βολευουν αφανταστα.

    Kristina.

    ReplyDelete
  16. ax afto to teftaio tyrkouaz einai teleio.http://nailsartgr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Τέλειο post γιατί ούτε κάν είχα προσέξει οτι υπάρχει mini εκδοχή!Θεωρώ ότι είναι πολύ συμφέρον ειδικά για κάποια ιδιαίτερα χρώματα που είναι τώρα στη μόδα και του χρόνου μπορεί να μην φοριούνται δε χρειάζεται να ξοδεύουμε άδικα!
    Φιλιά
    Μαρία

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...